Membership of FGARC has many rewarding benefits.
- Make new friendships with local hams who share similar interests.
- Enjoy the many social outings we organise each year.
- Participate in Scout and Girl Guide amateur radio activities like JOTA and Jamborees.
- Participate in contesting with some of Australia’s most enthusiastic and successful contesters.
- Access to our station at Cataract Activity Centre.
Membership is easy to apply for and it’s only $25 per year, or $18 per year if you are a pensioner, senior, or student. We also have half-year payment options. The membership year runs from 1 January – 31 December.
Due to our heavy involvement with Scouts and Girl Guides, before applying for membership with FGARC you’ll need a Working With Children (WWC) number. If you don’t already have one, you can apply for a free WWC check through Service NSW via the following link.
Once you have your WWC number, you may then proceed to download and complete the membership application form via the following link.
Information on how and where to send the completed application form is contained within the form.
Members are reminded that their membership expires on 31 December each year. Renewal reminders are sent by email to the address we have on file, however should you not receive the reminder, you may renew using one of the following methods.
- Cheque: Post cheque to FGARC – PO Box 302, Leumeah, NSW, 2560 with your callsign written on the reverse side.
- EFT or Bank Deposit: Use your callsign as the payment reference.
Account Name: Fisher’s Ghost Amateur Radio Club Inc.
Account Number: 028015079